Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NUCHI Playhouse ships June 15th

We ask ourselves the value of heading to New York for Toy Fair every February. And the answer is at the right. Had I not seen this fantastic cardboard playhouse in person, I would not be as excited as I am now that this American made product will be shipping June 15th.

What I love so much about this playhouse, unlike so many others, is that I can get in it! May sound basic, but most of the other cardboard houses I have seen wont accommodate an adult and what's the fun in that? This Nuchi Branded Playhouse from Little Little Little Toy Company is already a hit with a number of catalogs borrowing the 1 sample we had and using it for their catalog photo shoots. $80.oo retail. Click here to see the sell sheet.

2 comments:

  1. I love the playhouse! I think it is a great value and it provides a great opportunity to be creative. This should be a winner. June Jean/Ak rep

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great fun toy my kids would like. I am thinking X-mas for them. Even though we have NO room I'd have to figure out how to have it.

    ReplyDelete